a. Identify and promote innovation and best practices exchange to foster Roma’s inclusion through the practice of the arts;
b. Be recognized and act as one of the major counterpart able to provide high level expertise at European international fora on Roma issues.
Art4ROM aims at reaching
the following objectives:
1. Collection and transfer of effective joined-up learning practices to develop a methodology;
2. A methodology to provide equal opportunities and equity in education for Roma children fostering the acquisition of key competences;
3. To prepare the piloting materials to test the methodology;
4. To pilot the methodology in schools;
5. To evaluate the methodology;
6. Enhance the level of cooperation between authorities, NGO's, schools, the private sector and grassroots organizations to increase Roma participation to public life;
7. Online workshops;
8. Creation of a European community space as a repository to exchange ideas and productions;
9. Dissemination strategy;
10 Advocacy Strategy;
11 Setting up the basis for a Forum/Platform for joint reflection and European cooperation to:
This project has been financed with the support of the European Commission.
This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein."