Art4ROM forecasts to have
the following impact:
• Involvement of at least 500 students in piloting;
• Training of at least 30 teachers;
• No. 2 public events organized by the project partnership;
• No. 6 public events attended by the partners to present the project;
• No. Publications produced: 1600 leaflets, 120 posters, 800 copies of the handbook, 300 phrasebook/dictionary;
• The number of beneficiaries of the project pedagogic products will increase indefinitely over time because the products will be made available on the project website as an open resource for teachers, child careers and all those with an interest in Roma inclusion across Europe;
• It's envisaged that each partner would reach a number of associations and other stakeholders that will be part of the Forum platform.
This project has been financed with the support of the European Commission.
This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein."